COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Friday 17 September 2010

Granny stripe No.2.

I've swapped my normal choice of colours, for more manly ones, to start Granny stripe no2.
It's for my dad for christmas. He likes things to be "in keeping" with his decor.
To try and reduce boredom, I'm going to try and stash bust the entire blanket.
I MUST NOT BUY ANY MORE NEW YARN!!!!!!!
Here's the colours.
Today's progress.

I think it will be enough yarn.
 It's smaller than granny stripe no1, and I had loads of the Stylecraft left over.
Most of the yarn I'll be using has been hanging around for the last four years. Ever since I tried my hand at knitting.
I only made one thing.



It took me 3 years to make this blanket!!!!!!
I found knitting takes to long.
Give me crochet over knitting any day of the week!!!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you!!! knitting takes so much time, more than crochet!!! I'm now trying Tunisian crochet... I feel like is something between knitting and crochet, it's not as slow as knitting, but I can't get the speed I have when crocheting...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx