COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Thursday 16 September 2010

Flower loom

Hello!
I have been playing with my flower loom today.

I bought this in a charity shop about 6 months ago, and had totally forgotten about it, until found it at the back of a draw.

I love how old fashioned the photos look!
I remember my mum had one of these looms when I was a little girl, and I loved making the flowers.
I' m a little out of practice.
Still pretty cool though!
After a bit of practice the memories came flooding back, and they started to look a little better.


I'm going to add them to the cushion I've been making.




I haven't sewn them on yet, but I think they give the whole thing a lift.

I'm already having ideas for more crafty things I can do with these flowers.
I'll post them on here soon.
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Flowers on top of flowers...how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this?? I love your little flowers and the flower loom. I have never seen this before. Can you make some pictures how it works? I would love to learn about it.
    Greetings from Germany,
    Mellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cushion. Lovely colours especially the turquoise (my favorite colour) the flowers are also very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx