COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Little spoke flower

Hey everyone!
It feels lovely to be creative again. I haven't picked up a crochet hook for nearly 2 weeks.
I've just made these little spoke flowers.
Here's the pattern if you are interested.

UK crochet terms.
ch 4 and join to form a ring.
Round 1. ch 4 ( counts as 1tr and 1ch)


Into ring work.
* 1tr,1ch* rep from * to * 5times, 1tr, join to 3rd of beginning 4 ch.
Fasten off. You should have 8 little spokes.

Round 2. Join new yarn to any 1 ch space.

ch 2 ( counts as 1 htr ) 1tr,1dtr,1tr,1htr, in same space.

Now work 1ht,1tr,1dtr,1tr,1htr, in each 1ch space all the way around.

Join to top of beginning 2ch.
Fasten off.

All done, very quick and easy, great for using up little scraps of yarn!


I hope you have a go! If you find any mistakes please let me know.
xxx





4 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for sharing this wonderful little pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haley...these are so cute! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Thank you so much for sharing pattern! I will try it very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely patterns. I really appreciate it! The pictures are lovely and the explanations easy to understand. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx