COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Monday 7 March 2011

Busy


Hello!
We may have found somewhere to live!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
I'm not going to be able to relax until I have keys in my hand though!
The provisional moving date is the 26th of March, hence today's busy title. Sorting through everything is a daunting task, I have turned into a bit of a hoarder! In one room alone I have thrown away 4 bags of rubbish! I have stuff piled up ready to take to a car boot sale, and anything that doesn't sell will be dropped off at the charity shop on the way home. I like having a plan, I hate it when life is flapping around, like a leaf in the wind! I'm a total bit of a control freak!
One thing about the nearly our house is that it has 3 bedrooms. Hummmm one for J, one for P and me, and one left over. That could mean CRAFT ROOM!!!
Speaking of crafts, I've found a little bit of time to fit in some crochet.

I have a problem with this 'thing'. I don't like it! The flowers, when viewed from the side, look like spiders when they do that hunchy thing, just before they run. Since I've thought that, my motivation to carry on has disappeared!
Although I have just previewed this post and they look quite pretty in the photo.
I'll think about it.
In the meantime I have succumbed to the Japanese flower bug!
I honestly didn't want to. I like to try and be a little different and not follow the crowd. That's why I started the above 'thing'.
So here's my Japanese flowers.

I do like them!
Till next time.
xxx



16 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for you! I know what you mean about not following the crowd but those Japanese flowers are irresistable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Japanese flowers are so compelling! I love them so.
    Good luck in your move and how exciting to start with a clean slate!
    Maybe you could just do a pillow cover for the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I was just admiring your star flowers, and then you said the dreaded 's' word. *shudders* That's okay. They're still lovely and it's going to be awesome when it's complete. I have the pattern on my to-do list. Your Japanese flowers are fantastic,too. I am also under their spell and am making a small throw of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, doing the same as everyone else bothers me! So I did start a flower pattern with 12 petals but made them MY way. I made a small table throw as large as your flowers.
    I like your spidey flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you've found a new house ~ mine has been for up for sale for ages and I must admit that I am dreading the packing up stage as I am a big hoarder too :O)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i also love your japenese flowers i'm thinking about using your small flowers to fill the holes in my flower bed cal
    good luck with the house move

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on finding somewhere to live and oh joy to have a craft room.
    Yay to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't like following the crowd, I was starting to feel that I was in the minority, It's pleasing to see that there are lots of us out there!
    I think your star flowers are cute and they can't possibly be like those that can not be mentioned, as they only have 6 petals, so try and get the motivation back as they are so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get the house and you can get your Craft room!!!! that is so exciting!!!
    For what is worth I LOVE your flowers... I haven't find the time, but they are in my queue list because they are different, nice and fun... and I love how you've put them together...
    Your Japanese flowers are great too... I haven't fall into those yet.
    Thanks for your cheering comments in my blog
    Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are joining your star flowers as you go, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pati from London8 March 2011 at 15:04

    That's great news!!! I hope your new house is much much better than the one you are currently using!. Your little flowers are great! Do continue please.... they do make a change from what everyone is doing. Fingers crossed for you! x Pati

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your flowers, I am ovbsessed with my Japanese Flower shawl. Can't get enough of them!
    Have a lovely day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning eeerrrmmm flower addiction l'm afraid lol
    But l still love the teeny tiny ones as well
    Hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oops..forgot...fingers crossed for the move crafter's always have lots to pack
    I'm still working though boxes from our move not quite 12 months ago..Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the first flowers the most. They are so pretty and plump and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read this post after finding a picture of the little flowers on pinterest. I was dissappointed to read that you thought they looked odd viewed from the side because they look delightful from the top and I had visions of using thse as a way to use up a whole lot of odds and sods.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, I'm lil'ia from Virginia, America . I would lve a favor for you to make me that I would buy at any price , so please respond to me at LiliBugLovesYhu@Yahoo.com , thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx